1 Months seller warranty
Meet the all-new Kindle, now with a built-in adjustable front light so you can read indoors and outdoors and at more times of day.
Meet the all-new Kindle, now with a built-in adjustable front light so you can read indoors and outdoors and at more times of day. Purpose-built for reading, Kindle features a glare-free touchscreen display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight.Discover great reads and Kindle exclusives.
With Audible, Kindle lets you switch seamlessly between reading and listening via Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones.
- Display: Amazon's 6” display with built-in light, 167ppi, optimized font technology, 16-level gray scale.
- Size: 6.3” x 4.5” x 0.34” ( 160 x 113 x 8.7 mm).
- Weight: 6.1 oz (174 g). Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- System Requirements: None; fully wireless and doesn't require a computer to download content.
- On-Device Storage: 4 GB/8GB ; holds thousands of books
- Color: White, Black
- Cloud Storage: Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
- Battery Life: A single charge lasts up to four (4) weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless off and the light setting at 13. Battery life will vary based on light settings, wireless usage. Audible audiobook streaming over Bluetooth will reduce battery life.
- Charge Time: Fully charges in approximately 4 hours from a 5W USB power adapter or computer via USB cable.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use 802.11b/g/n standards with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- Accessibility Features: VoiceView screen reader, available over Bluetooth audio, provides spoken feedback allowing you to navigate your device and read books with text-to-speech (available in English only)
- Content Formats Supported: Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PMP through conversion; Audible audio format (AAX).
- Documentation: Quick Start Guide; Kindle User Guide. Additional information in multiple lanuages available online.
- Warranty and Service: 3months seller warranty
- Included in the Box: Kindle, USB 2.0 charging cable and Quick Start Guide
- Generation: All-new Kindle 10th Generation - 2019 release
All-new Kindle (2022 release)
– The lightest and most compact Kindle, now with a 6” 300 ppi high-resolution display, and 2x the storage - Black